Saturday, May 24, 2008

Talking a walk

We had such a grand time talking a walk today. It was cloudy, but warm. It's Saturday, so everyone is out washing thier cars, tending to thier lawns, weeding their gardens and so on. Cara absolutly loved it. She talked for most of the walk. I'm not sure what she was talking to, but she loved being in the stroller as a "big" girl. No more carseat and stroller combo! I may have had her dressed a little to warmly, but I'm still learning. She still had a great time!

We tried something new today. Sitting up. I had noticed lately that when I sit her in my lap, she really doesn't need my help anymore staying upright. Well, she can sit for about 3 seconds, but that's waaaay better than before! This first picture would have been fabulous, but for some reason, I caught the only blink of the day! Have you ever noticed how little babies blink?

She was quite happy to be done sitting up by herself.

3 comments:

♥Loo♥Loo♥ said...

you were ta"l"king a walk1 ha ha! she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so cute!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

She is very sweet! I am so super glad that you got her passport! Now I get to HOLD her!!!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a great walk! I love her outfit and little hat!