Thursday, May 29, 2008

A day of cleaning.

This is not a swimsuit, it just looks like one. It's a balmy 80 degree's out today. A huge yuck factor on the no air conditioning!

Cara loves to sit in the big blue chair. She sat here while I cleaned. She loved hanging out with Ann and Andy.

Well, today starts the whole cleaning regime. I started out with the baby's room. It had so much junk in it, it was amazing! All I have left to do is vaccum. I had to take a break because Cara needed her nap. Our downstairs is pretty much done, I just need to go through and sweep to pick up the cat sized dust bunnies everywhere. Tonight, I will be cleaning and organizing my room and on Saturday I will do the spare bedroom. Then, I am pretty much done. It sounds a lot easier than it really is. The guest bedroom is actually our closet. We keep the wardrobes in there and boy does it get out of hand quickly. Most of the mess is from me. I have a habit of trying a shirt on, and instead of hanging it back up, I just throw it on the bed...I am working on that. Cara hung out with me while I cleaned her room. She is such a delight now days. She will sit there and talk and talk and talk...I'm not quite sure where she got the talking gene from (wink), but she sure loves to do it!

Our trip plans are starting to smooth themselves out. I am not so stressed over it anymore. Things are coming together really nicely. Blake is in France this week. Lucky!! I can't wait to see what suvioner he brings me. He is really great like that. I love it! Well, I think I've taken enough of a break~

6 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

souvenir

Sorry, I had to add that to bug you!

Ok, I LOVE The Raggedy Ann & Andy doll picture! She will love looking at that when she gets bigger!

Good job on your cleaning! It feels great to be done and see the progress you've made!!!

Just think...soon you will be here...where it's relatively COLD! I can't wait to hug your baby!

Amy S. Trosen said...

Let's see. For a suvioner I think I would like a...wow, that's a hard one! France is one place I would really like to go someday. I was there when I was 11 months old but don't remember much :) My souvenir back then was a realistic, stuffed fur lion that roared when you punched it in the stomach. It was probably originally made to be squeezed, but my childish hands were too weak to produce a sound unless I punched it hard. I don't know what ever happened to my French lion.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I remember that lion...it felt wierd! We had it when I was little. I too don't remember what happened to it.

I want a French skirt, or socks. :)

♥Loo♥Loo♥ said...

what a cutie ! i don't even know her and i love her! p.s. can't wait to hear her talk!

Amy said...

What a cool picture with Raggedy Ann and Andy! You are great!

DNV said...

I think from France I would want...A beret or one of those form fitting stripped sweaters..haha .....anyway..get prepared for heat because that is what you are going to get here..Although for some reason it is has only been in the mid 70's for the past week..wierd...I have some sad news...only for me and Dave...No one died or lost their job..well actually some did lose their job...uncle mike...so you might be able to guess my sad news...