Saturday, May 31, 2008

The last couple days...



I think the oxegyn is being cut off in her brain!

We had a busy couple of days. Yesterday, we ran around all day from 11am to 10pm. I keep forgetting that Cara can't just stay out all day. She was great until the end. She hadn't slept at all all day long. She was a overly tired little mini-monster. Today we stayed home until after naptime. We had a dinner to go to and it was fabulous! The germans just loved the baby. She rewarded them with smiles and coos. It was great. The owner's husband got an absolute kick out of her teeny-tiny barette. Cara was fabulous. She even took a nap in the stroller after supper. We had a great time. Tomorrow is going to be an experience for us as well. We are getting up and going to church. I decided that the base church will do until we get back to the states. I am rather pleased.
I do have to say, I'm not sure if I've blogged on this thought or not, but Blake and I were talking how I think he thinks he does more than he does with the baby and so on and so forth...well, now that he is gone, I can see how he really does do more than I thought. I am utterly pooped by the end of the day. Being a single parent is hard work! I cannot wait until he gets back on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

You are looking good!!! Cara's clothes are also so cute. I especially like the white one.

Amy said...

Aaaawwww! You girls look so cute together! I think she really looks like you! I missed your call, I had my phone off because it was roaming in Michigan. Thanks for calling, though! Hopefully we can chat soon!!! Can't wait to see you!

DNV said...

Sorry I didn't call you back..but I will try today...I love that picture of Cara and you..You girls look really sweet! It is hard being a single parent..Believe me I know..When Dave is gone for work for weeks at a time I am so tired..I really miss his lectures and his authoritative presence..anyway I can't wait to see you guys..When does Blake get back? I will try to find more about the cake today..I didn't talk to her yesterday..But we are going to Nick and Kayla's going away party today..They are moving to the bay area for Nick's school.

♥Loo♥Loo♥ said...

What a beautiful baby girl! And I CANNOT wait until you get back to "the states"! So that I can see you guys and your beautiful little baby! luv ya!