Monday, May 26, 2008

Prince Caspian

I went and saw Prince Caspian yesterday. It was a great movie, however... They did, in fact, deviate quite a bit from the book. A lot of the changes weren't bad. This second book is my least favorite out of the series, but I do still like it, but most of the changes were okay by me. There were two things I did NOT like about the movie. I didn't like what they did with Peter's character and I didn't like the whole white witch scene. I won't go into it in case you havn't seen it. I would recommend it, though. I love the Narnia series and I so far, the movies havn't dissapointed me too much~

3 comments:

Amy said...

We can't wait to see it! It looks really good, but I'm disappointed to hear that it's a lot different from the book. The witch isn't even in the book, right? I am needing to re-read the series before I watch the movie anyway. Glad to hear that you liked it though!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

We too were disappointed in the deviation from the book!

LOVE YOU!

♥Loo♥Loo♥ said...

yeah a lot of my friends saw that movie and i can't wait to!