Saturday, May 3, 2008

A new day....some new clothes...cute shoes!



As you can see, Cara has now officially found her hands! She looks at them, sticks them in her mouth...sticks them in MY mouth and is starting to reach for things! She is just so fun right now...in between her newest "I don't like to go down for naps" thing. I actually had to lay down with her this afternoon! She would not sleep. She was awake for, like, 6 hours. I went and got her and laid her in bed with me and she was asleep within minutes. I needed the nap too, so it really wasn't too much of a hardship :).

These are her new jammies. We've now turned the heat almost all the way off in the house. I have it on low in her room, but I still needed summery pj's. This is what I found. I love it. It's like a little nightshirt. It's a little big, but it's going to fit all summer long!


*
Trying to reach her pacifier. *
Desperatly wishing the pacifier would just fly into her mouth.

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I really like her little jeans and shirt! What a sweetie!!!!

DNV said...

I can't believe she is alreday reaching for things! She is getting so big...She is so stinking cute! Last night was uncle Tim's birthday and Karrie and I were talking about how totally beautiful she is.. She is such a doll!

Amy said...

I love that she is reaching for things now! What a sweetie! I can't wait to meet her!