Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I just want to wish our three mothers (Mother, Teri and Marcia) a Happy Mother's Day! We love you!


My wonderful gifts!
The reason I get to celebrate!

More of that reason.....

Loving her blankie from Auntie Betsy

Blake bought himself a new gift for Mother's Day....I think I will be able to use them too!

I had a very nice Mother's Day. Blake got home from work and took me to breakfast, which was fantastic. We were supposed to go on a hike, but it got cancelled. I hung out at Kimberly's and watched a movie. She gave me some delicious Belgium chocolates. I got home and found a beautiful vaseful of flowers and a gift with a card. Blake got me the Precious Moments baby figuine that I really wanted. I can't believe how lucky I was this year. I got two P.M. figurines! I am now going to veg out and eat my reese's pieces. I can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Happy Mother's Day! It sounds like your day was awesome! We also had a GREAT day! It is so much fun being the Mother!

I love you!

Amy said...

I'm so glad that you had a great Mother's Day! I was excited for you on your first Mother's Day! You are such a great mama! Love you!