Saturday, May 10, 2008

Springtime

She loves to hang out in the bassinett...as long as someone is talking to her!

Cuddled on Kim's couch

Wondering why I keep taking pictures of her :)

We have had a nice couple of days. I am looking foward to tomorrow. It's my first Mother's Day! I don't know if Blake has anything planned, but he will have to work :( The spouses group is doing a Mother's Day hike and luncheon. I think that will be nice. It has been so georgous lately! No rain in sight! We've hit about 75 degrees during the day. We no longer have our heaters on in the house and the windows stay open all day. I've had to keep my ears peeled for bees, though. I'm not sure if being allergic to bee sting can be hereditary, but Blake is allergic and I don't want to find out right now if Cara is or not. Needless to say, I now have fly swatters and a great zappy bug zapper fly swatter thing that Marcia gave us. It's fabulous. We are all getting over our colds. Mine has kind of settled in my chest, but that's usually the last stage before it goes away. I am very pleased about that. I hope you all are having a fabulous spring!!

1 comment:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day! Enjoy your very first one! We aren't doing much, just enjoying life at home together I think! It is snowing today...kind of a snow/rain mix. Such a strange spring! We made Puppy Chow for a treat...the girls have had fun eating "dogfood" all afternoon! We are making sub sandwiches for supper, Grandma gave me some sub dough, which I've already baked up. It'll be fun.

I should just call you!