Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Surviving


Well, I think we've survived our first sick-time. We've had a very long couple of days. Cara was not feeling well at all. She actually threw up twice. Poor little bug. She seems to be feeling almost back to normal today...so far. She's still a little fussier than normal, but she doesn't have a fever, which is fabulous.
On a different note, I now have a massive cold. I am being very careful not to breath on the baby. I also lost the diamond in my wedding ring. It was seriously not a good couple of days. Everything seems to be getting better, though. I am just so thankful that there are telephones and I can call my mom and sister whenever I need to. They are so wonderful! I love you guys!!

4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

AWWWW! I sure love you and hope you feel better soon! It is miserable when our children are sick! I will pray for you all! (I will try and call today as well!)

Karen said...

Sorry that you have had such a hard few days....one verse that has meant alot to me recently is this:

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Hope things look up soon!

Amy said...

Wow, Becky! That sounds like it was a hard couple of days. I'm glad that she is feeling better. It is sooo hard when little ones are sick. Praying for you guys!

DNV said...

Ahh that's too bad! I hate when they are sick..even worse you are sick also..feel better soon..