Monday, March 31, 2008

My Little Munchkin


(A new sleeping position...it really doesn't seem very comfy. She seems to think otherwise!)

Cara and I had a fabulous day today with Kimberly. It's so nice to have a nice happy baby. We went and saw our other friend who just had her baby, and boy was that little girl small!! She was only a couple ounces lighter that Cara was when she was born, but it just didn't seem like Cara was ever that tiny! Cara looked like a brute next to Rayna. It's so fun to see how she really has grown. I have to agree with everyone who has said it...time really does pass by quickly! Here are a couple of shots from this morning.

Pretending to sleep....

Realizing I know she's awake...

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

She is so sweet! I can't wait to see and snuggle her!

Amy said...

I love your captions! They made me smile. It is amazing how fast they grow!!!

♥Loo♥Loo♥ said...

oh my gosh! look at those big beautiful eyes!!! they are the cutest little blue eyes i have ever seen!!!