Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!

I just love my little girl. We tried on her easter dress today. I just love it. I got it from my dear friend Ruth. I've been waiting and waiting to try it on her! I also tried on the little boots that her Grammy Teri got her. These are the cutest boots ever! There was a chance of snow today, so we got all dressed up and ready for it. Of course it didn't snow, but Cara was cute and ready for it just in case! Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone too! Cara didn't really have an outfit for this holiday. Oh well! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


2 comments:

Amy said...

She is sooo adorable! What a beautiful Easter dress! I love the little Uggs. Too cute! Hope you had a great day! Love you!!!

Vanessa said...

She looks so cute in those boots and sweater! I remember when you got them! Oh how precious that she is wearing them!