Monday, March 24, 2008

Kitty and Baby

So Gratch is finally overcoming his annoyance with Cara. He will sometimes come up and sit by me when I'm holding her now. He still doesn't stay too long, and only really looks at her. He pretty much steers clear of her.


Gratch is in love with this toy thingy. He goes to bat at the stuffed animals all the time! He looks longinly at it from afar when Cara is laying under it!

I couldn't resist taking one shot of Cara sleeping (finally not on me!!). She has been a little clingy today, and this is the first time I've been able to put her down without her waking up and crying. I think she might be growing or something. Who knows! I just know that her cute chubbiness is so adorable, I had to take a picture of it!

2 comments:

DNV said...

Super precious! She looks so peaceful!

♥Loo♥Loo♥ said...

oh my goodness!!! she is the cutest little baby and i can't wait to see her!!! and she is soooooooooooo precious!!!