Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stargate

As we don't get cable or anything tv related, we treated ourselves to a tv program that we love. Blake went online and ordered Stargate, the entire series. We got it in the mail yesterday, and to our surprise, it came in an awesome case! We love it.

Well, I hope you all didn't think you were going to get away with a post that didn't mention our little love bug. She is just so adorable. I wanted to give you the view I see of her. She is jsut so precious!
This is the cutest little sweater. Blake says it makes her look like a cute little librarian. She's not too sure if she wanted to have her picture taken again...but she is cute as always!

5 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Very cute outfit!

That case is really interesting!!!

Amy S. Trosen said...

Your father and I both love the librarian look. All she needs is a pair of glasses to complete the outfit.

Amy said...

What a doll baby! I love the outfit!

DNV said...

That outfit is so cute!! I am so glad I bought it for you..I am now going to have to send you some more cute things because she is going to out grow those!

DNV said...

Also she looks so much like Hunter in this picture!! She looks like an angel!