Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

So, Cara has started cooing! It's just so adorable. I hung these little toys above her head the other day, and she totally talks to them! I just love it. She will sit there and smile at the Eeyore hanging down. She seems to like that best for now.
On another bright note...our sleeping throught the night plan is starting to work out! Blake went to night shift the night before last, so I decided that that was a good time to start Cara sleeping in her crib at night. Last night was our second night on this new schedule, and I have to say, I think it went quite well. She fell asleep on her own around 10pm, so I just let her sleep until she woke up, which was around 330am. She took a bottle and went back to sleep until 6. I think we are defenitly on the right track. I am loving having a schedule.
One last little note...It has been snowing for the last couple of days, however, nothing has stuck...until last night, that is! I came downstairs this morning at 6am and the snow was so beautiful. A perfect Easter morning! Happy Easter to you all!!

No comments: