Friday, March 21, 2008

Just a few shots :)

Cara is in such a good mood tonight!
This one is for Dad. We think she has his tongue.
It's just amazing the different looks she can have :)It was so cold that we bundled her up in this adorable little suit! I just love the bear look!!
I am trying to figure out how it can snow pretty much constantly for two days straight and yet, there is no snow on the ground...very strange. The weather here in Germany is defenitly something we havn't ever expierenced yet. It snows hard for about ten minutes, then rains, then hails, then snows again, followed by the sun coming out to play for an hour, the the whole cycle will start all over again. At least I got to see some pretty snowfall before our winter ended for sure. We are definitly enjoying it while it lasts!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awww! What a sweet girl! Both of my kids had the little outfits with the bear ears. They are my favorite! What a cutie!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

She is getting so big! What a cutie! I hope your night went well! Talk to you in about a week!
Love you!