Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Cara showing Rayna her candy
Wondering who these strange people are?????
Loving Chief Henderson :)
Pretty much the look of the day.
Checking out her carseat before we left.
The picture is a little bright...otherwise it would have been really cute!
Mommy and her monkey

Showing her costume to Daddy
We had our first harvest festival celebration this year. Cara went as a monkey. I have to thank my friend Cassie for the outfit. I don't think we would have had one otherwise. I'm not sure how much fun Cara actually had, but it was a nice "get out of the house" activity. We went with my friend Brittney and her son Aj (who went as IronMan). I think Cara's favorite part was the butterfinger...oh yes, I had given her one just to hold, and before long....I looked down and half of it was eaten. She loves the chocolate! We are now home and getting ready for bed. I am hoping she is as exausted as I am!

1 comment:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

She is the cutest little monkey ever! How fun!