Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Weekend

Cara and I took a trip to see my friend, Cassie, this weekend. They are stationed in western Germany about 3 1/2 hours away. It was such a fun couple of days. We havn't seen Cassie and Nick since she was just newly pregnant with thier oldest (who is 3 1/2 now!!). Nick was tdy, so it was just the girls there. We caught up on the last few years, drooled over each other's children, and just had a nice time. Cara was so awesome there. She ate the same meals as the bid kids. She loved it! She had pancakes and cereal for breakfast, spagetti and meatloaf for dinner and a couple of different things for lunch. I couldn't believe how she ate! She had no problems with anything. She was defenitly ready to be home after our almost 4 hour car ride back, though. She's not a fan of the carseat after about an hour. I guess if all I had was a gray seat to stare at, I wouldn't be a fan either.
Cassie took some pictures of Cara while we were there. Cara was NOT in a very cooperative mood. I am hoping, though, when Nick and Cassie come over at the end of the month, we will get some nice family pictures taken. Yay!!















2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Very amazing pictures! She did a wonderful job!

DNV said...

She is so adorable.I love the one's of her outside..So cool...These pics are really neat.