Saturday, October 4, 2008

Late Night Cuddles



I am thinking we might have to cut down on our late night cuddle sessions. She is waking up more and more often when Blake gets home from work....at midnight! I think she is just getting used to being able to wake up and see him for a half an hour or so. I guess we only have a week or two more, then he switches to night shift.

P.S.
Do you ever look at a piece of clothing and crave food? Take Cara's pajama's. To me, they look like cupcake frosting with sprinkles. Man, that sounds good right now!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I totally laughed outloud at your cupcake craving! If I were there...I'd make you your cupcakes!

Rebecca said...

I have to say, if I had a can of the frosting with sprinkles, I would totally dig in right now!!

DNV said...

I do do that sometimes and she does remiond me of a yummy cupcake!