Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our New Ride





We totally got a new car!! It's a Dodge Avenger. I love it. When we were back in the states this summer, we ended up renting one while we were out in California. I knew that it was the car for me. I am so excited! I got in it this morning, and Blake had already loaded pictures of Cara on the hard drive for me. He is so wonderful. We loaded our iPod into it this morning too. It's just so cool. The screen is an lcd touch screen. I went and picked out my favorite car freshener scent (vanilla), and now I am just looking for a steering wheel cover. Cara's carseat fit's fabulously in the backseat. It's behind the passenger seat, and the passenger isn't even crunched. It's going to work perfectly with two carseats. I think what I love best (besides the lcd screen thing) is the cooler. Above the glove compartment, there is another compartment that can be cooled or heated. This is going to be wonderful for our road trips we take (when we are in the states, that is). I also just really love the color. It's just so pretty! Anyway, I'll stop going on and on and on about it. I just wanted to share with you all how wonderful my husband is to me. Have I mentioned that it's MY car? Yup, he is taking the other car, and I get this one. Woo hoo!!!!!
P.S.
I totally parked the car in the spot. I was surprised it was parked so straight! It has a MUCH better turning radius that the SRT-4. I am so happy about that!!!

3 comments:

DNV said...

So cool! That car is amazing with all the features...Like a car from the futre!

Niij said...

You're car is so awesome! It's the little extra features that get me - the heated or cooled beverage holders - freakin' awesome! The color is so sleek too!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Cool car!! Blake is a great guy!