Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 Months Old


Well, my little girl is now 8 months old. It's amazing how fast time is flying! She is now eating her meals all by herself. She doesn't quite have the hang of the spoon....I think it will be quite some time before that one clicks. I have had to stop calling her my baby. She thinks it's her name! She will answer to Baby waaaaaaay more often than Cara. She is becoming a lot more vocal lately. She said Mama the day before yesterday. Blake doesn't quite believe me that she meant it. I think she did. I had just set her down on the ground after she woke up from a nap, and she turned and looked at me and said (in a very pitiful voice) "Mama". I am totally putting it in her baby book. I am sure she will say it again.
In recent unborn baby news...I have been feeling the baby move pretty regularly for about a week now. It's pretty awesome to feel the new little one moving around. After spending the weekend with my friend and her kids, I can see now that I will, in fact, be able to handle two kids. I am just waiting for the end of the month. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!! Wwe are struggling for a girls name, and this has been a completly different pregnancy, so I'm thinking it will probably be a boy. That will sure be different! I will be happy with either, whatever it ends up being.

3 comments:

DNV said...

I am so super happy about the MAMA! She totally meant it..I knew she would talk early..It is a family trait..I think I would like to see you have a boy, only because she is so cute I would love to see what a little boy would look like..But there is nothing like sisters..Two little princesses would be lovely.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Mom says that s/he's NOT unborn...just preborn!

I am SURE Cara said Mama! You are a good one!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are almost 1/2 done with your pregnancy! YEAH!