Friday, October 10, 2008

I Am A Proud Mommy

Saturday- October 11, 2008

All proud mommies fill this out.

Children's names: Carolyn Sue Henry

How long did labor last?: 11 hours and 38 minutes

Did you go all natural or did you have drugs/ c-section?: No drugs until they broke my water, then the fabulous epidural.

Boys or girls? 1 girl

Weight? : 7lb 12 oz

Any hair? : Light brown

How much weight did you gain? : 40 pounds

Did you lose it all? Nope.

Early or late baby? Cara was induced one week late.

Who drove you to the hospital? My mom actually drove me for an appointment, and they sent me up to be induced (unexpectedly).

Did you breast feed? Um, for three and a half weeks....

Who kept the baby most? Me

How did you pick the name? Carolyn is Blake's grandmother's name and Sue is mine and my mother's middle name.

Who cut the cord? The doctor

Where was the baby born? Landstuhl, Germany

Did you video the birth? Nope.

Who was in the room? Blake and my mom and a whole bunch of techs and nurses.

Do you want more? Well, we have the one more on the way, and then I think we may be done...

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Interesting!

I tagged you on my blog!

Niij said...

no, don't be done! You and Blake made beautiful Cara and the world needs more!!! :)