Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our day


Cara is forever trying to get our telephone. She loves it. Unfortunatly for her, she is not allowed to play with it. Well, yesterday, I found this lovely toy at the bx. It's actually a toy remote control, but it looks like our phone. She absolutly loves it! Score one for Mommy!!
On another note...I made tuna noodle hotdish for supper tonight. I think this has been Cara's favorite so far. I had to chop up the noodles a little bit, but she gobbled it right down. I love that she now eats wahtever I am eating. It's forcing me to eat a little more healthy too. With this pregnancy, I am having problems finding this that don't make me want to hurl. I think I have found a winner with tuna noodle. Yum! At last, I can eat more than toast.
Oh yes, an on another note...Cara now loves bathtime. She just all of a sudden went from just wanting to chew on her bath ducky to playing with it. Today she splashed around and played. I am so excited to start with bath toys now. Woo hoo!!!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Her coodles? Haha!

I think your name "A Cutie named Cara" is SO correct! She is so cute!

My girls also really loved those toy remote controls...they also thought they were telephones!

P.S. I updated...

Rebecca said...

I fixed the coodles! hahahaha!

DNV said...

She is such av adorable babY!