Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meet Alex :)

Saying hi to the camera. You can see his little ear next to his hand.
The ultrasound tech said his little nose turns up at the end. He reminds me of a who from whoville. So cute.

His little thumb and pinky are out, like hes saying "dude, rock on". He's such a boy.

We are totally having a boy!!!! His official name is David Alexander Henry. We will be calling him Alex. He is measuring right on schedule. The tech said everything looked perfect. There weren't any imperfections anywhere. We are soooooooo excited!!!


6 comments:

Jason and Kimberly McClish said...

I can't wait to meet the little guy! I am also excited to start buying some cute boy clothes! So glad everything at the appointment went well.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Yeah for our little boys!!! I am SO glad that everything is going well, and that little Alex is growing so well!

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

I was so right!! I am so happy for you, and LOVE the name...adorable! Your family is so cute!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! Congrats on your little boy - I'm so excited for you all! Cara is going to make a GREAT big sister! (BTW - this is Lois)

Amy S. Trosen said...

Great, great news!! I also love the name.

DNV said...

We especially love the name!! Uncle Dave is as happy as can be!