Monday, August 27, 2007

And the Baby is really there...

Today marked a very important day for us. I felt the baby. I was laying in bed watching a movie with Blake, when all of a sudden, there were three very distinct bubble-like taps about two inches below my belly button, all in the same spot. I have not been gassy today, and I just knew. I knew it was our little one, making itself known. I shed a tear...yes, pregnancy has made me a wus! Blake laughed as my tear was shed, reminding me how I thought it was going to feel like an alien was living in there. I am so glad I don't feel like that. We are both very happy!!! I just had to share! I know I will be wanting the baby to NOT move, later on, but right now, it's the next step. Everything is still going okay. I'm thrilled!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

How wonderful Becky! It is a miracle! Krista's baby has been kicking, elbowing, and jigging in her stomach! That's what you get to look forward to!

Amy said...

Soooo exciting!!! I love hearing your baby updates!

Delchi, Krista, Sabria, Ariana and Ivan said...

Praise God! So glad to hear your good news! Love ya! ~Krista

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Yeah for the next step! I think she'll keep kicking up a storm as she continues to grow!!!