Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Wonderful Hiding Place!

I couldn't figure out what our darling Gratch was planning. He had been stalking the tv and dvd bookshelf all morning. Blake has already gone to bed, so Gratch is hanging out with me today. He seems to think he can get away with a lot more when Blake isn't around. It's quite humorous. So, I was just typing away on the computer, and I happened to look up, and guess where the cat is? Under my Marie Antoinette doll! Just hanging out, I guess.
I took a couple of pictures, and then said "Why don't you come out from under there?" He totally did. I think he thought he wasn't allowed up there. We don't really let him climb all over things, like the tv stand and what not. It was just funny!!

On another note...I just wanted to post a picture I just took to prove that the cat really does love me when nobody is around. It's kind of a joke around here that Gratch prefers Blake to me. The animal will never sit and cuddle with me, just Blake. This is fine, as Blake is the one getting covered with cat hair :) However, when no one is around, Gratch loves to cuddle with me. This is my attempt at taking a picture of the two of us. You'll never get a good picture, taken by somebody else, seeing as if anyone else is in the room, or the house, he just loves them instead. He is a cuddle monkey when he wants to be, though.
As I finish this post, I just want to let you know that Gratch is, once again, trying to get underneath the dolls dress. I think it's funny how cats like to be hidden like this. He is so funny and makes my days so very intersting! Thank you Mother for bringing him over to me!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is hilarious! I laughed when I saw your silly kitty under that dress. They come up with the weirdest things to do!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I also laughed..ha ha ha!

Your cat is so great!

You are so great!

Our conversation today was so great!

Life is great.

Amy S. Trosen said...

You are so welcome! Mother