Sunday, August 31, 2008

What a long night

The look for the night
The next morning...feeling better.

We had a bit of a long night. Cara woke up absolutly screaming in the middle of the night. I went and checked on her and she just would not be consoled. She had had a major diaper rash all day, so I decided to give her a short bath and let her just air out on my bed for awhile. That did nothing. She screamed the whole way through. She was content to have her face inches from mine, and that was it. I saw that one of her teeth up top had broken through. I am thinking this was the problem. I swabbed her with orejel and gave her a shot of tylenol and let her cuddle with me. She defentily takes after my mother and me. She is a wiggly little worm when she sleeps! She woke up a couple of times wimpering in the night. She has two other teeth that are trying to come through as well. Poor little bug. Her diaper rash is a little better this morning which I am so thankful for. She is still not quite normal, but she at least took her nap in her own bed. I'm thinking tonight won't be horrid.

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

AWWWWWWWWWW! Poor little girl! That first picture is priceless! I hope she feels better VERY soon!

DNV said...

My kids haf a hard time with teething/diaper rashes..The only thing that seems to calm them down is to be near their mommy. I pray she feels better soon. Give her kisses from us!

Karen said...

Even though she's a little upset in that picture, she's still doggone cute! ;)