Friday, August 15, 2008

A fun morning

Cara had fun hanging out with her daddy this morning. The two of them LOVE to pet the cat. The cat isn't as sure about this "fun" time, and usually only tolerates it for a few minutes.

My friend gave us a bumbo. I have to admit, I am a little surprised that this lightweight chair cost so much at the stores, but we are so thankful to have it! It is perfect for this in between stage that Cara is in with sitting at the moment. She still falls over when she wants to move, so this chair makes it perfect. She can sit up and play, and not fall over. I am quite pleased!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I love her chubby little legs!!! That is a really cute shot of Cara & Blake!!!

Amy S. Trosen said...

Blake and Cara look so cute together!

DNV said...

I love that chair..I never had one they look really neat..I love the pic of Blake AND HER..SO SWEET.