Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hanging out in the morning with Cara

We had a fabulous night. Yesterday was the first day of our new nap schedule. I finally realized that Cara was sleeping too much during the day, and that made her sleep less at night. She was waking up at 6 in the morning! Well, that was waaaay to early for Mommy, so yesterday we changed everything. She only got two naps. Boy was she tired by the time naptime came! I put her down at 8 last night and she slept all the way through til morning. I heard her talking at 6am, however, I did nothing and she fell back asleep until 8. It was so wonderful. I just love her to pieces!





2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

She sure looks like a super happy baby! I can't wait to cuddle her again!

Amy said...

It feels so great to get that good night's sleep! So glad that you did!!! Love you!