Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update

My little girl is two months old!! I can't believe how fast time really does fly. I had my PP appointment yesterday and I am happy to report that everything is great. I have healed wonderfully since the delivery and my stomach muscles are back to where they should be (reguardless of how they look!). I was so lucky to have the midwife, Capt. Wilhite, who delivered Cara do my checkup. She is such a wonderful woman. I attribute the wonderful birth to her! She worked very hard and dillegently and I had no tears and needed no appesiotomy. Woo hoo to her!
Cara is doing wonderful. She has been a little clingy the last week or so, but really..is there anything wrong with your baby wanting to cuddle with you? :) She had somewhat of a decreased appetite since her shots, but I'm happy to say it seems to be back in full force as of yesterday. She is eating a full 6 oz every four hours. Sometimes she eats less, but pretty much she's back to normal. I was trying to upload a video of her "talking", but my internet connection is too horrid. It's just the cutest thing. She "talks" all the time now. Cooing and gurgling. It's so adorable. She hasn't quite laughed yet, but I soooo think she's close. She gets so smiley and happy, it's looks like she's about to...and then she grunts. Another thing she is super close on is rolling over. She rocks back and forth pretty well right now. She just needs to figure out that her little arm needs to kind of go under her to actually roll. I just love her!
Tonight is Dancing With The Stars. This is a program that I probably would have never watched if it wasn't for my friend Kimberly. Well, I am so super glad she introduced it to me. I love it! My favorite this season is Kristi Yamaguchi. Jason Taylor is my boy pick. It amazes me that such a tall man can be so very graceful. Woo hoo for my one night of television a week!



3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

She is so precious! Each time we see her, she gets cuter! Too bad for your internet connection, it would have been fun to hear her little voice!

I am glad you are doing so well too!

I love you!

DNV said...

What a beautiful little angel! I can't believe she is 2 months! It goes by sooo fast...Cherish her babyhood..It seems like forever when you are in it but it goes by in a flash!

Amy said...

I love baby voices also! Cooing is just about my favorite noise in the world! I can't wait to hear it in real life soon!!!! :) Love you!