Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Birthday

I had such a wonderful day. We dropped Cara off at my friend Kimberly's house and Blake took me out. We ate such a lovely dinner at Taco Bell on base. I got a taco salad, which I havn't had since we left the states. We then walked around the Bx, just looking at different things. We saw a car we are planning on getting by the end of the summer. It's the new Ford Focus. It looks pretty awesome. We then went and played 3 games of bowling! Now, for any of you that know me, you know I just LOVE to bowl. I didn't get to do it too often while pregnant and havn't bowled since Cara was born. What a wonderful time! I even won one of the games. It was great. We got Baskin Robins for desert afterwards and I got to have my candle in a hot fudge sunday. It was perfect. My friend Kimberly got me the most beautiful german chrystal candlesticks ever. I didn't get my mom or sister's packages in the mail, but that's totally ok. That just means more birthday goodness later! It was a fabulous day and I had so much fun. I can't wait until next year!




Also, I don't know if you all know, but I share my birthday with one of the most wonderful people in the world, my sister. I can't imagine not sharing a birthday with her. She is fabulous and I love her!

Happy Birthday Jess!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday Beck!!! Looks like you had a fabulous day! Love you!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are so wonderful Becky! It sounds like your day was as great as mine! Friends and family are so wonderful...aren't they??

Love you tons!