Friday, April 4, 2008

A full full day!

Kimberly, Cara and I had a absolutly full day! At ten this morning, we went to a spouses get together to a basic class on basket weaving. This was sooo much fun! We made small little baskets, just for beginners, but next time we are going to make big ones! This was such a fun morning. We didn't get done until after 2! Then it was off to the post office where we got a package from Tim and Karrie (we loved everything!!). Finally, we had bingo tonight. It was Polish pottery night. I acutally won! I won myself a cheese lady. I don't really know what to do with her, but now I have something Polish! We went to the BX afterwards and I got the coolest thing for Cara. It's an image projector that plays music! This is going to be wonderful for her. Blake tried it out tonight and she loves it! Cara and I got back to the house at about 10pm, tired and exausted. It was a fullday, but it was fun!

My Basket

My Cheese Lady

Did you really think you were getting away with no pictures of the baby???

3 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

I love the cheese lady! I think you probably put cheese cubes on the plate and cover them with the lady. And of course chubby baby is just too cute too!

Amy said...

Sometimes she really looks like Liana at this age! She is such a little sweetie! I can't wait to give her a big hug!

♥Loo♥Loo♥ said...

awwwwww so so cute!!!