Friday, November 30, 2007

It's Christmas Season!!!

Christmas season is finally here! Blake brought everything up from the basement and I was able to decorate. Ideally, I like to decorate the day after Thanksgiving...Blake had different idea's this year. He hasn't really been home for too many holiday's these past five and a half years, so he hasn't had a lot of input in how we do things. He likes to wait until the first week in December, so imagine my surprise when a few days ago, he brought everything up while I was out. It was fabulous!! He went out the day before yesterday and bought me candy canes to put on the tree as well. He really is rather wonderful. I'm gearing up to do my first ever christmas candy and cookie baking. I am super excited about this. I hope everything turns out!
We had our 30 week baby appointment this week. Everything is looking right as rain. Baby Cara is measuring perfectly and has a strong heartbeat. We are still having a problem free pregnancy and I am so thankful for this! I do, however, feel as if I've been transported back into the first trimester...I've actually had "morning sickness" now. The hormones seem to have come back full blast too, but I'm still determined to be happy. Or at least have a happy thought or two! I can't believe we have two months left. It will be so nice to meet this little one. We can't wait! Well, I guess that's it for us for the moment. I hope you are all enjoying this fabulous start of the Christmas season!

4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are so wonderful! I wish I could see how you've decorated your home!! -someday!

I saw some of our cousins tonight for Krista's baby shower...they are all happy for you & the healthy baby!

I love you!

Kayla said...

Hey Becca! We(I) started one of these fun things... anyway! Its great being able to see some of what you are up too! Miss you two.. Love you guys!

DNV said...

Your house looks beautiful!! So classic Christmas!! I can't wait for the third of the month pic!! As you get into January can we have a weekly pic?

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I agree with Vanessa! We need MORE updates/pictures as you progress into your last days!

I love you!!