Monday, December 3, 2007

3rd of December

So, it's the 3rd of the month...picture day! Boy have I changed in the last month. I think I've finally "popped" and I look like I've gained the 30 pounds that I've gained! We are down to only 10 weeks left (if we're lucky). Blake seems to think this little girl will come early, my mother and sister think she will come late...I am just thankful to have my mother come and stay with me. She will be here no matter when Cara decides to make an appearance...unless Cara decides to come at Christmas time....We say woo-hoo on tax break, however...totally NOT ready!!! We will only be 34 weeks at that point. I am in no way ready yet! I will be by the end of January though.

Blake and I finished a 1000 piece puzzle yesterday. Let me tell you! I thought we had done a thousand piece one before. We had NOT. We have only previously done 500 piece puzzles. This was significantly larger! It's done now and once I have it glued and dried, I will take a picture for all to see.
Happy birthday to a fabulous brother-in-law! Craig, you are awesome. I hope you have a great birthday! We love you!!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You look SO good! I can't wait to meet my new little niece!!!

DNV said...

I always look forward to the third of the month pictures!! It made my day today..I have two sick kids and I have class tonight...I just got over the stomach flu myself so I really was waiting for some cheering up...Can we go every two weeks now with pic and then every week in January?...I am telling you ...you will grow sooo much these next ten weeks!!

Our Home to Yours said...

You're looking so great Becky!!! Wow! Only ten weeks left!!! How great is that? I'm hoping everything goes well for you.. :)
We've got 20 weeks left.. :) Pretty fun! Love the belly pics..