Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A work in progress...

This is Cara's first cabbage patch doll (thanks Vanessa!!!!!). She looks just like mine!! I think it's so wonderful that her doll looks like my doll. I spent the day so far putting all the baby clothes away. This took some time, but they are all organized by size and neatly put away. I'm sure this will probably not stay this way, once Cara is actually born, but one can always hope! I also put together a bassinet. My friend lent one to me, which was really nice of her. It did not come with directions, so it took me awhile to complete, but I finally did. Yea!! It's starting to look like we are having a baby around here!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love how Gratch is peering "innocently" at the Cabbage Patch dolls. He just has such a mischievous look in his eyes. Your dolls are so cute! I need to get Liana one for Christmas this year. I had one when I was little. It was my gift when my parents had my brother. She was really special to me! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy about Gratch! Funny! I love cabbage patch dolls!

4 days!

P.S. this is Jessica

Amy S. Trosen said...

It does look like Gratch is saying, "Get those dolls out of my chair!" He is such a pretty cat. Do you know, he will be two pounds bigger than the baby when she is born?

Rebecca said...

I am hoping he will be a little more than two pounds bigger!! He is 12.5 right now. I have had a chat with Cara, and I believe she agree's that she won't be over 9....wishful thinking, but here's to hoping!

Jake and Ashley Hodapp said...

Advice from one first-time-mother to another...try not to eat a plate of nachos every night during your last month of pregnancy...:)
I'm only kidding of course! Jessica said that you're feeling good and staying healthy! That is so great-not only for you-but for Cara too!!!
I gained about 35 pounds with Philip and he was only 7lbs 2oz....so there IS hope for you! :)
God Bless!!!