Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hummel



We (Kimberly and I) went back to the stores today. The Hummel guy was there signing Hummel statues. We both entered the drawing they were having, and wouldn't you know it, I won!! I never win anything!!! I was so happy. I also got a free gift with my purchase I made. So I ended up with three Hummel things for less than the price of one. I bought the lamp, which was around 50% off, got the little plate for free with the purchase and won the little boy! It was a great day!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! My grandma that has her roots in Germany used to love the Hummel statues! They are so cute! How awesome that you won the little statue!! We miss you! Isaac has been looking at pictures and talking about you and Auntie Jess. Hope you're having fun decorating, we need to do that tomorrow! Sorry this comment is sorta scattered, I'm noticing. :) Love you!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I am glad you won! It is a very cute statue!!! I love how your Christmas decorating is going! I am still sorting through laundry, and MAIL.

Love you!