Saturday, November 3, 2007

26 weeks and going!

We have only one week left in the second trimester. How crazy!! I don't even believe how fast this is going. I am finally showing, although some clothes show is better than others. I should probably start wearing some of those shirts for my third of the month picture. I have gained 20 pounds....this is a little devastating, but I know it's for a good cause. Oh, we have an update to Cara's name. The spelling is different that I thought originally. It will be Carolyn. Since she will be named after Blake's Grandma, I figured I should spell it the way she does. I just found out she spells it with a Y. I'm happy with this. It's perfect! I washed 4 loads of baby clothes in Dreft yesterday! We got so many cute things! I am still in awe at over how great everyone is! Our next appointment is on the 28th, and after that, we start going every two weeks. I can't believe we are getting down to the end. It's just wonderful. I am getting more and more excited to meet this little person and see what she looks like and what her personality is going to be like. She is moving more and more. People can most defenitly feel her on the outside now. The cat can even feel her when he is draped across my belly. Gratch has been most interested in all the new baby things in the house. I think his favorite is the little thingy's that go over the hands so the baby doesn't scratch herself. I have found some of these in various places in the house! He is still in love with the crib, but that's okay. I will have a solution to that before Cara actually gets here. Well, I think that's it for this months update! I hope everyone is having a wonderful month so far!

8 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are just the CUTEST EVER!!!! I am so glad you are my sister! I can't wait to meet little Cara...I LOVE little girls! I get to see you in less than a week!!! Yippeee!

I love you!

DNV said...

Ahh gotta love those pants!! You look super cute!! We mailed the package Thursday....It will be at your mom's by friday!

Amy S. Trosen said...

I'll be on the lookout for the package. Oh, you will be here by then! We can look for it together.

The Ericksons said...

Aww, you look so cute! No baby for me yet! I'm getting a little frustrated that he hasn't made an appearance yet but I know he'll come when he's ready, I think God giving me a lesson on patience!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I love your new blog look! Glad I could help!!!! hahaha

Amy S. Trosen said...

Nice plaid. I love your new look.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Plaid?? Nope. Tweed! :) I had fun creating this with you Becky! I can't wait to tell you (Amy) about our fun
"Tweedy" conversation!


ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TO GO!

Amy said...

Hi Becky! You are looking so cute! I can't wait to see you! It seems like your pregnancy is flying by, at lest for me. :) I picked up a couple of little things to add to your collection for Cara while I was shopping last night. Little girls are sooo fun! I have been buying lots of hair barrettes for Liana lately. I also picked up the cutest little winter hat at Old Navy for Liana. I will have to show it to you when we get there. I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be praying for your safe travels! Love you!