Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My California Trip

I just got back from an impromptu trip to northern California. What a fun, but busy, week! My sister-in-law threw a babyshower for me and we got so many things for Cara. She now has a wardrobe larger than Blake's and mine together! Once I get things organized, I'll take some pictures of everything. Cara also got her first cabbage patch doll. I love it! Vanessa picked out a doll that looks almost exactly like mine! This was just amazingly great.
We went to a place called Apple Hill where we picked out pumpkins to carve. This was a beautiful place. As you can see from the pictures, Cara is making herself more and more known! She is finally poking out and I am finally looking pregnant. I love it!! Well, more to come later!

5 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are so super cute! I LOVE the pictures you sent me! Yes! You DO look pregnant! I can't wait to see you next week!

Love you!

Amy S. Trosen said...

It looks like you and CAra had lots of fun. Not so much for the kids in the pumpkin patch though! Kind of looks like torture by the expressions on their faces:)

DNV said...

I miss you!! I am sooo Glad you made it home safe and sound back into Blake's arms!! Does he think miss Cara has grown?? I hope you have so much fun visiting your family next weeek!! Who knows why the kids were so bumed in our apple hill pic? Maybe we had made them pose for too many pics and they just wated to pick out their pumpkins! Thanks for taking the long plane ride out to see us..It really meant alot to us..I never laugh so much then when you are here!! I will never forget how funny the Salem's lot movies was!! Thank's to us..And how odd Jack in the box workers are!! Thanks for decorating the cakes with me and for doing Lexi's spider cake!! You know that song..."three in the bed and the little one said roll over" well the little on was pretty comfy in her sideways spot!! An d I think you guys were too!! Love and miss you ....auntie Ness

Amy said...

You are looking soooo adorable!!! I am just so excited to see your little baby tummy! How cool! I am just absolutely counting down the days until next week! I can't wait to see you! Thanks for the pics! Love ya!

Amy S. Trosen said...

Oh, forgive me. I shouldn't have made that comment about the kids in the pumpkin patch. It just stuck my funny bone somehow. The camera probably caught them off guard.