Monday, September 24, 2007

Tomorrow...

So, tomorrow is almost here. All I have to do is go to bed and wake up in the morning. No more waiting!!! I am so hoping and praying that this little baby cooperates and shows us the goods! I sooo want to find out if the baby is a girl or a boy. I know that what really matters is that little baby is healthy...and we are so praying for that the most. But second most, we really want to find out! It seems like forever since I had the appointment made...then again, it doesn't seem like 5 months have passed. It's very strange how time passes so quickly for some things and yet, so incredibly SLOWLY for others! I am defenitly NOT tired at all at this point (it is 10:45 pm). Blake leaves for work in a few minutes and then I am off to bed to try to sleep. I have my ipod which I can listen to The Chronicles of Narnia on. This helps me go to sleep. Patience is such a difficult thing to learn. It is not something I have an abundance of! My mother reminded me today that if, for some reason, baby is not cooperative, I will need to be patient until we give birth. I will not be surprised if this happens. I know this an area I need growth in. I still think this little one is a boy. I will be 100% shocked if I find out otherwise. I just can't believe that tomorrow is almost here!!!!! I will be posting something tomorrow whether we get to find out or not! So, until then...this is the (learning to be) patient mum-to-be, signing off.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Becky, I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl! Have you been craving sweet or sour? Melissa said that she craved sour when she was pregnant with her son, and my friend Jenelle craved chocolate when pregnant with a girl. But who knows if this is accurate!

Have fun at your appointment tomorrow!

Rebecca said...

I have craced deviled eggs in the past...other than that, not to much in the way of cravings. I have had a little bit of a sweet tooth this past week, but not too bad. :)