Thursday, September 27, 2007

Carolyn Sue

We have decided on our name. We had already pretty much decided on the name for the baby, but now that we know she's a girl, that makes it a lot easier!! We love the name Cara, but I am wierd and need to have a full name. So, we decided to name her Carolyn after Blake's grandma. We will be calling her Cara from birth, but her full name will be Carolyn. Her middle name is Sue. This was going to be how it was, no matter what the first name ended up being. My middle name is Sue and I am named after my mother, whose middle name is Sue. I thougth it only right if I pass the name on to my little girl. It is still so amazing that I am having a little girl! I just can't get over it! I am so happy.
We have been looking at cribs, mainly online, and we have not had too much success. We are going and looking on base tomorrow. They have virtually NO selection, but we are going to see if we can order one. I am sooo hoping we can. It can take a couple of months for things to get in when you order them on base, so I am happy we are doing it tomorrow! I went and visited a friend yesterday, and she gave me about 10 of the Playtex drop-in little bottles! I was so pleased. She bought new ones, and these were worn, and you can't really see the cute things on them anymore, but they work, right? That's all that matters! I am so excited that our house is starting to show signs of Cara arriving! It's so great!

4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

So, the comment in my head started with, "so Cara is Sara with a C" hahahaha. I really love the name you and Blake chose! I can't wait to meet her, finally!

I love you!

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

Love the name! How sweet!! She will be an angel! Can't wait to see pictures of her in your arms, and eventually meet her...someday!

Also, yes I agree with the comment you left me...your sister is a dear! You are very lucky!! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Our Home to Yours said...

Cara is such a pretty name, and Caroline is very elegant too! Plus middle name Sue is just cute!! I love it! Congrats on finding that special name to fit your little girl! :) I can't wait to see her! ;)

Our Home to Yours said...

Ha Ha, Becky... you ARE very smart... yes, you are right about your question! But we still don't know the actual date, and won't until late. I just wanted to see what people think.... I suppose I shouldn't be mean, and should share details. :) I will... :)