Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Littlest Henry

This is our little girl! Isn't she precious?? Look at her nose. I think it has to be the cutest nose in the entire world! What an amazing thing to see this little person moving around, looking just like a newborn (a little smaller, of course). The ultrasound we absolutly perfect! We got to see her head, arms, legs, tummy, hands and feet. It was great! Her little heart was just a beating!! The doc said they couldn't find anything wrong and everything looked great. What a blessing! I am so glad! Color me shocked at the fact that "he" was actually a "she"! I was so sure the baby was a boy. Blake knew the whole time. He has been saying girl from the beginning. I guess this just adds to his "rightness" factor! I was worried I was going to have to practice this patience I've been talking about...the ultrasound tech couldn't see if the baby was a boy or a girl to begin with. Luckily, baby moved at some point during the ultrasound, and the tech was able to see!! I was so very glad to find out! Speaking of Blake, we had to take him to the dentist after the appointment because one of his stiches came out and there was about an inch of stich just hanging in his mouth. He had to work last night too, then take me to the clinic which turned out to be about 45 minutes away!! Once we got to the town in was in, it took another 15 minutes just to find the right building! He had't taken any pain meds becuase he wanted to drive (I am SOOO very thankful for that!!). He defentily cheered up after seeing the baby. Then we got him squared away and he is feeling much better now. I am so happy to have a good report on the baby...and that she is a girl!! We really wanted a girl! Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

8 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


YYYYYYIIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOO glad you are having a darling little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you both! That picture of her is so perfect! Wow!

Anonymous said...

yay!! yaho I am soooo happpy ffffffffffoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr yoooooooooooooooooouuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Valerie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Our Home to Yours said...

Congrats Becky! I am so happy for you and your beautiful little girl! :) I know what you mean about having a boy, I am pretty sure this one is a boy... but who knows? I could be wrong, too! :)
Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes amazingly well! (I am DYING to be rid of the 1st trimester morning sickness... yuck...)
Congrats!

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

CONGRATS!! What a blessing to have a sweet baby girl!! I am so happy for you two!!

Karen said...

Oh Becky, she is beautiful! I'm so glad that all went well at your appointment! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

i told you it was a girl :) i am sooooo happy for you both and very very happy she is healthy and active.... so what are you going to name her :)

Amy said...

Yay!!! I cannot wait to meet my new niece soon!!! I'm hoping that these next few months just fly by... I can't wait till she's here!

DNV said...

I was so happy when I got your message!! I was in the shower!! dang!! I wanted to talk to you...Her picture is beautiful!! You can see her little chin and lips and tiny button nose! She is totally a Henry!! I can tell by her head!! That's how all my babies looked!! She is going to be a genius!! I just want to kiss her little lips!! Can't wait to hold her!! I stole the image of her ultrasound and I am using it in my project for school...She is just so beautiful.... it is perfect for my class..Anyway you really need to come out here so I can have a baby shower for you!! Are tickets super expensive right now?? I am so happy for you and Blake!! You guys just must be thrilled!! God is so good!! Children are his greatest gift! We love and miss you guys so much...You better tell Cara that we love her..She can hear you..!!