Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Another blog about Gratch!

I just couldn't find the cat this evening. He is usually down here sitting next to me on the couch, or in his chair, once Blake leaves for work. He was nowhere to be found today. I walked upstairs to grab the phone for some reason, and I just happened to look in what is going to be the baby's room...and this is what I found! He is defenitly a crazy cat. This room is kind of a storage room at the moment. I am hoping to get it somewhat cleaned out in the next month or two so a crib will fit in here. We were lucky to have moved into a house where the carpet was already "babyfied". I like the bears, so this totally helped too! I bought the book "Are You My Mother?" today. I love this book. I think it's absolutly adorable! I also saw a crib and changing table set today that looks like it has potential! I have to admit, I havn't yet bonded with the little critter inside yet, but I am getting more and more excited about him/her. It's so fun to look and browse for things, to dream a little and actually purchase some things! I am hoping the cat doesn't get too attached to the baby's room, as he will most likely NOT be allowed in there! Here's to hoping!

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Gratch is so funny! I LOVE the little bears! How fun to have carpet that will make the room look so cozy!

Amy said...

Your kitty definitely has personality! I also love the bears! I have never seen carpet like that before. It will be perfect for your little baby's room. I can't wait for you to find out what you're having...it will be so fun to buy all kinds of little girl or boy things! I'm so excited!