Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve





We had an absolutly wonderful Christmas Eve. We went over to our good friends, Kimberly and Jason, house and spent some time with them. Cara opened her very first gift over there. It was a fabulous 25th anniversary addition cabbage patch doll. Her name is Lorelei Adell. Cara loves her! If you ask her "Where is baby?" she will go find her. She gives her kisses all the time, and waht she loves (most of all, I think) is the shoes. She's allowed to chew on them! It's just the cutest ever.
We came home and spent the afternoon here just with each other. Blake and I grew up differently when it comes to when we open gifts. I grew up opening them all on Christmas Eve, and he grew up opening them all on Christmas Day. Well, we've compromised and we open one on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas Day morning. This is just my favorite time of year! Having Cara here makes it even better. Granted, I think she has no clue what's going on, but we do have fun. Well, I hope everyone is having a marvelous Christmas!!!

P.S.
Cara's gift to me was speech! She said her first word, Kitty. It's sooooo adorable!!!!

2 comments:

DNV said...

She is so adorable! I love her so much.

Amy S. Trosen said...

Christmas in Germany. Is there any better spot in the world to hear the bells on Christmas Day? I love you kids! Love, Mother