Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

We had such a wonderful Christmas! What used to be a day filled with super fun with Blake and I, is now filled with fabulousness with Cara! We got up around 8am (some of us maaaay have been awake before that!), and opened presents. We video taped Cara opening hers, but of course our internet connection won't let me upload it here...but believe me, it was cute! She had a blast with everything, thank you to everyone!! Blake and I opened our gifts next. I'm pretty sure if you ask Blake, he'll agree that he is the MUCH better gift giver than I! I am just not that great at picking out fabulous gifts. He, however, is wonderful at it!! I do have to say, among my favorite gifts is this wonderful Jim Shore Cinderella:

She is just so beautiful. We made a super yummy breakfast after the gift giving and then just hung out and enjoyed each other for the rest of the day. I told Blake that this was defenitly the best Christmas yet...he told me I said that last year! I can't help it, they just keep getting better and better. We had a lovely dinner of ham, homemade mashed potatoes, greenbean casserole and some delicious banana bread. I think this year was, by far, the best. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Merry Christmas!!! I am glad you had fun! We did too! I love Cara's kissing her baby picture! How very sweet!