Wednesday, December 17, 2008

27 Weeks


Sorry for the blurry picture. Our camera leaves much to be desired! Well, we are officially starting our third and final trimester. Yay! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. Everything seems to be going great so far! I have my next doctor appointment on the 30th. I have to do the glucose test (yuck!) then as well. I just can't believe we have such a short time left until Alex gets here. I can't even imagine what life will be like with two children! I am excited to find out :)

5 comments:

DNV said...

You look so fabulous. I love your hair. You look really healthy and you are glowing!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are SO darling! I love the pregnant you!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

...I love the not-pregnant you too!

Mindy Caron said...

Hey, Becky! you are looking wonderful - I'm so excited for you. I'm right behind you at 24 weeks...do you know what you're having? Love ya and Merry Christmas!

Amy S. Trosen said...

You really do look good! I love you, Mother