Sunday, December 14, 2008

10 Months Old

My Baby
Whoa, Mommy...enough with the camera!!

Loving to read her books

Laughing at the book (notice all the teeth!!)

Waiting patiently for Daddy to fix Lulu, the alphabet spinning spider.

I cannot believe Cara is ten months old already! It's just amazing. She is growing and changing everyday. I was talking with my mom and sister, and we all agree that she's changed soooooo much since she was born. She has such a personality! She loves to read her books, listen to music, dance while listening to her music, bug the cat...the list goes on and on. I just never realized that children develop all these personality traits so young. I just love her!!!




1 comment:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

How fun to see the picture of Blake too! That is such a darling picture of Cara waiting patiently for her toy! I love the one with her teeth!