Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goodbye Mother


My mother has gone. We dropped her off at the airport bright and early this morning. I can't believe she was here for 6 weeks! It didn't seem like it at all. She was such a huge help with everything. I can't thank her enough for coming. I don't know how I'm going to do life without her now, but starting today I find out.

:)


As for the thank you gift we got her...that was totally Blake. He wrote from work and asked for her address. He wrote the note and everything. He told me about it when we were driving back from the airport. Just so everyone knows...he got her flowers. They are beautiful! They should be waiting for her when she gets home this afternoon. I already miss her and can't wait for her to come and visit again. It was so nice having her here. We love you Mother!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It must be hard to let her go home! At least we can all visit sometime soon though, hopefully! You are such a great mama (I can tell by how happy your baby always looks!) Hope you're having a good day! Love you!