Saturday, February 2, 2008

39 weeks and counting...


We had our 39 week appointment this past Friday. I am sad to say there is nothing going on yet. The doc thinks 41 weeks is a good reality to look foward to. Oh well, at least she's healthy...and getting bigger everyday! I do seem to get bigger by the week. It is so nice having my mother here. She is such a stress relief! She thinks she isn't doing much, but just having her here makes me feel so much better. Some mornings I wake up and come down the stairs and can hear her and Blake in the livingroom, talking or debating something interesting. I think Blake is loving having someone else with a brain in the house. I've been a bit brainless these last few months. Our next appointment is on Wednesday. I cannot believe we will have gone the entire 40 weeks by that point. It just amazes me. I was just telling mom that the last 9 months have just flown by. All my stresses and worries are gone and I am ready to be a mom. I can't believe the time is here. I still can't really imagine what it's really going to be like. I try, but it's just too much to imagine, I guess. I am excited, as is Blake and Mother (and everyone else). Here's hoping that maybe we won't make the next appointment....(yah, yah..I have high hopes).

4 comments:

Amy said...

It's getting so close! No matter how you look at it, you will be holding your baby soon! We were 41 weeks with Isaac, and it is hard, but you forget all about it once that sweet baby is here. I looooove the picture!!! Did Mother take it, or Blake? Either way, it is so great! Love you bunches!

Rebecca said...

Mother took it. She tried and tried...I am so un-photogenic! I'm still funny looking, but nobody can really do anything about that! It's just the way I was made :)

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I also really like the picture!! Tell Mother that she did a good job taking it!

Craig totally suprised me tonight and purchased me a Quesadilla maker!!! I wondered why...and it was a "because gift...becuase I love you." Isn't he sweet??!!!

Our supper was wonderful!!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Nice music! Did you hear mine?