Thursday, February 7, 2008

40 Weeks...Will she ever arrive??

40 Weeks
So here we are at our due date. Our little baby is due today. I don't think she's coming today. We had our 40 weeks appointment yesterday and the results were grim. Okay, so they weren't "grim", they were just the same as they were last week. No progress. The doc says if I am still at this no progress stage at my appointment next week, they'll let me go into my 42nd week. However, if I have any dialation at all next week, they will schedule a NST and try to get the baby out next week. Blake was on leave since this is the due date week, but since it looks like she won't be coming for another week, he is going back to work. He now says it would be okay if she came next Friday. Now that I have a plan, it's not so depressing. I can wait another week. I had a dream last night that she was so big when she was born, she didn't fit into the little outfit she is supposed to wear home from the hospital. Mother laughed at me...I have to admit, thinking about it, I laugh at myself! Mother's stay is already half over. I can't believe how the time has flown by. Here's hoping that maybe you all won't get a next week update...maybe she will be here by then! Either way, I am really glad she is healthy. That's all that really matters.

Trying to get a good family picture...(the cat was coughing...)

Mom's pick for our pic

The two of us...Blake and a barn.

I'm just trying to get some love...

7 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I totally know how you feel! Having had to wait a little more than 2 weeks over my due date for Elizabeth, I can sympathize with how you feel! You get to a point where you think it'll NEVER come out...that you'll be pregnant forever...

You look really good! I really like your family picture with Gratch coughing! It almost looks like he is trying to smile in a cat-like way!

Your sugar picture is also cute! Thanks for emailing them to me!

I can't wait to see your next family picture! It will be so darling! I am praying for you all!

The Ericksons said...

Hang in there, she'll come when she's ready! I know how you feel, I was 2 weeks over with both Jack and Wes!

Delchi, Krista, Sabria, Ariana and Ivan said...

Becky, believe me when I say that you look great and so healthy! (I had a hard time believing it my time around. I just felt huge) :)
Like Amy said, she will come when she's ready. She just isn't done cookin yet. :) I'm praying for you! You're almost there!!!

Love ya! ~Krista

Amy said...

Awww! I love your pictures! You really do look great! Very healthy and very un-barn like. :) This waiting is so very hard, but it will totally be over with soon! I just can't wait to hear that the little girl is here! Did you call me the other day? I had a really weird long number on my cell, and immediately called Jess to make sure that you weren't in labor. I need to figure out how to call you so we can chat. Miss you and love you!!

Our Home to Yours said...

Hey Becky..
I hope you will go soon too! I hated the waiting.. it seems so long then, but it goes by so fast looking back!! It's all worth it..
but here I am taking my own advice again!!! Its hard to wait.. ;)
By the way, I LOVE your choice of sonicspot song.. "Baby Mine" is my special Lullaby I sang to Leah while I was pregnant.. she loves it still!

Melanie said...

Okay, so I have this feeling that as I am writing this note, you are going into labor. Are you? Well, even if you aren't, you will soon. (I think I should have been a doctor!)

Thinkin' about you lots Becky! and praying for you too!

DNV said...

I know it sucks having to wait but you are almost there...Walking really helps..even to get you dialated a little..I have been on the edge of my seat waiting..I can't even imagine how you feel...I really hope she is born on Valentine's day!! Is your appointment Wed. or. Thurs? Hang in there you are almost there!! I love you!