Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Puzzle

So, this is our completed 1000 piece puzzle. It's still drying from the glue, but I wanted to take a picture of it anyway! It was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I thought the hardest part would be the top half with the houses....boy was I wrong! The bottom half which is all smeared reflections of the top half was the most difficult! We got it finished, though, and I am quite pleased!

On another note....I think I've found the perfect "coming home from the hospital" outfit for Cara. Hopefully she won't be premie or anything...this should fit :). I thought it was adorable! Blake didn't really have too much to say on it other than he thought I had already picked out at least three outfits! (He may be right on this....however...this is the choice for the moment!).

2 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

I love the puzzle. I am working on one right now too. I also love the little outfit. It looks exactly like something your little girl should wear. I love you, Mother

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

A very nice puzzle! Craig would be very proud! The outfit is darling too!