Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday

We have had a busy couple of weeks! I'm not really sure why it's been so busy, but the time has just flown!! Summer has officially left, Fall is in full bloom and Winter is on it's way. We finally had to turn the heat on in the house two days ago! We have oil that heats our house through radiators, so there isn't central heat or anything. We get to choose when to turn it on and off (which is nice). It's been getting just too cold at night lately to live with no heat anymore! The bathroom was the worst! Having to get up and pee and 3 in the morning was getting to be jsut too cold...the toilet seat was too cold...Blake did not feel my pain as much on that point...boys! We had our 23 week appointment this past Friday and Cara is measuring perfectly. She is still not sticking out much, but I have gained 15 pounds now, the weight should show soon. Her heartbeat was still amazing! Life is just so wonderful! I am noticing her awake times now. I can also feel a difference from her moving and her kicking. It's very strange. She loves to sit on my bladder, this is not so much fun. I can't believe that by next month, I'll be in my third trimester! Time sure does pass swiftly! I have the crib all set up now..except the mattress. We still need to buy one. I love how it turned out!
I had to take a picture of Gratch sporting his new collar. He doesn't love it yet, but he's getting used to it. It's a little heavier than his normal one, and to begin with, it threw him off balance. He fell through the railing and down the stairs one day. He kind of knocked himself out a little....for being such a smart little kitty, he's a little dull at times! Thankfully, he didnt hurt anything when he fell.
Blake is doing much better. It has now been a month since he got his wisdom teeth out and he's allowed to eat popcorn again. Yea for popcorn! His jaw still bugs him sometimes, but that's because they had to dislocate it when they operated. He is overall, doing much much better! All in all, for some reason, it's been busy, but these last few days (weeks) have been nice. :)

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I just LOVE how your crib looks! It is soooo cute! Now....to see the picture of little Cara...snuggly in little jamies, all cute in her little bed! Ahhhh.

I love you!

Amy S. Trosen said...

The crib looks great. And you are right, blue can be a very feminine color. Gratch's collar isn't as bad as I expected. For some reason I throught it would be like nails sticking out of his collar. These are gentle studs. Quite nice. Mother

Karen said...

Everything looks so comfy and cozy, all ready for Cara! Glad to hear that she is still developing right on track!