Wednesday, October 3, 2007

21 1/2 weeks


So, it's the third of the month again. Here we are, starting our 6th month of pregnancy. Life is going pretty great. I'm still not really showing, but I'm just not worried about it. Life is just so great, there's no need to worry about the little things like that. We have started buying more and more for Cara...we got some of her bedding for the crib. This was something I struggled with a little bit. I just don't think babies know what they are sleeping in, and if it does, indeed, match perfectly. Well, I found a beding set for super cheap that put my mind at ease. It's a cute bear set. Not too girly, and it matches the carpet. I didn't spend too much on it, so the made me feel better about the whole thing! Cara is currently kicking me right where my waistband of my jeans hit. She doesn't really like being squished. Yesterday, I could feel her actually kicking my bladder...this was fun...:) Well, now I'm off to make baked potatoes for supper! Yum, yum!

6 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are SO cute!! You totally AREN'T showing...you will later on! You look awesome for being at 6 months pregnant!! Little Cara will start getting bigger & bigger soon-and pushing out your tummy as she grows! I think it's smart NOT to worry about it! NOt everyone shows!

I love you!!

We got a new Oreo pizza for part of Valerie's special birthday week. YUM are they good!!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

On second thought...I DO see a tiny bump! Yeah!! It is so darling!

Amy said...

You are just too cute! I also see little Cara's bump!!! You're looking great!!! SOooo healthy and full of energy it looks like! I'm just so excited for all of the awesome things that are coming your way soon. P.S. Liana stood up today!!! It was crazy. I'm excited. Love you!

Our Home to Yours said...

Becky, I totally remember being pregnant the first time, and I didn't show either, until like 7 months.. then I all of a sudden just popped out! Then I was HUGE! I think it's different the 2nd time around... I'm already wearing maternity stuff... this baby sure doesn't like to be squished either.. or else it;s still morning sickness. lol You look so cute tho'.. just happy and glowing! So fun to buy the baby things isn't it??? Have fun!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Glad to hear that all is still gooing well! You look terrific even if you aren't showing yet! I know a few pregnant women who probably wish that they weren't showing!